- Customers may initiate a return for most unopened items within 30 days of the delivery date. Click here to contact us by emailfor return authorization and return shipping instructions. Orders returned to QualityMatters.com without a Return Authorization will not be credited or refunded. Please use the e-mail address associated with your QualityMatters.com account when communicating with us about the return.
- All returns must be received by QualityMatters.com within 30 days from the date the return was initiated. Items must be returned in new, unopenedcondition
and contain all original packaging, materials and accessories included with shipment. Refused shipments are
considered Buyers Remorse returns and all return policies apply.
After inspecting the returned merchandise, we will reimburse the
purchase price of the item, less original shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee. Items
returned that were sold with special incentive shipping rates will have
the actual shipping costs incurred by Quality Matters deducted from the
refund. If the unit has been opened, an additional fee will applied. In addition to these fees, a pro-rated charge (up to 100%) will be assessed for items that are returned incomplete or with non-resalable parts. We will refund the full cost of the merchandise and the
shipping charges if the return is the result of our error.
- All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment used for purchase.
Defective Item Returns:
- For a defective return/exchange within 30 days of purchase the customer must contact the manufacturer to determine that the merchandise is, in fact, defective. Once the manufacturer has confirmed the merchandise is defective and needs to be exchange please contact us to obtain a call tag for pick up and a replacement will be shipped. For defective items outside of the 30 day time frame please contact the manufacturer for warranty service. For Amcor & SPT defective returns if a replacement is not taken return shipping costs will not be refunded & a restocking fee will be incurred. Returns that are inspected or tested and found to be in good working order will not have the shipping charges and restocking fees waived.
- For defective items outside of the 30 day timeframe please contact the manufacturer for warranty service.
Items damaged during shipping:
- Large, Oversized and items shipped via freight carrier: VERY IMPORTANT- If you have purchased an item that is shipped freight please fully inspect the shipment for any damage to the shipping box. Please note any/all imperfections to the outside box on the carrier's copy of the shipment receipt prior to signing. Types of damage that should be notes include dents, holes, crushing, creasing, water damage, etc. Even very minor of damage to the box should be noted. DO NOT sign for the shipment without noting the damage. If ANY damage is found to the shipping box or if you suspect concealed damage, please open & inspect the merchandise with the driver present. If there isn't any damage to the box but damage is found after the driver leaves please contact Quality Matters within 48 hours for further instruction. A detailed description of the damage is needed to file a claim with the carrier. We will have the merchandise either repaired or replaced at our discretion. All damaged units MUST be re-packed in the complete original packaging, including original manufacturer's packaging, foam pads & over-box/outer-box. The original packaging must be kept for inspection by the freight carrier. If the original packaging is not available the claim will be instantly denied by the carrier. If these instructions are not followed it is likely that the carrier will deny the damage claim & thus we cannot process a replacement order or a refund.
- UPS and FedEx: Customers have 72 hours from receipt of an item to report shipping damage and request an exchange for the damaged item. Please contact us to receive return shipping instructions and label. Your shipping charges and restocking fee will be waived once the item has been confirmed damaged.
Does Quality Matters restrict the return of any items?
- Due to FDA regulations and to protect the health and safety of our customers, we are unable to accept the return of grocery, personal, consumable, and perishable items. Products are not returnable if they have come into contact with food or food products. This includes but is not limited to - meat grinders, meat cubers, mixers, food dehydrators and drying sheets, poppy seed grinders, fruit & wine presses and vacuum sealer bags.
Brands/Manufacturers requiring direct returns-
- We accept returns of most items we sell, however Brown, Danby, Winix, Frigidaire & Sharp require that customers contact them directly if a product is malfunctioning or is otherwise inoperable. For this reason the above noted manufacturers will not allow us to accept defective returns of their items. Please contact them for assistance under the terms of their warranty.